With all the craziness in the world, dealing with personal chaos can be overwhelming. We are all facing this world-wide. But so did people in the Bible. How did one of the major players in the Bible deal with his personal chaos?
Small Group Questions
- If you could have been right next to Eve when she was being tempted by the snake, what would you have said?
- Why do you think God waited so long to confront David about his sin with Bathsheba?
- David must have felt guilty and responsible every time something negative happened with one of his kids. How do you think he dealt with it?
- What are signs in your life, that you can identify, when you feel your life is in chaos?
- What advice would you give to someone who was experiencing personal chaos?
Check out other free small group Bible studies here on Prepared Christians.