I really hoped to post the Bible studies on a regular basis. To be effective as a resource to others, I know they need to be consistent. After this one, I plan on posting them every Wednesday. Here is this week’s Bible Study.
- Have you ever thought that God should do things a little differently than He does? What was it?
- Read Matthew 13:13-15 – Can you see why people might think God is mean?
- What would you say to someone who says God is mean?
- In 2 Chronicles 19:1-4, Jehu the Prophet confronts Jehoshaphat. How can this portion of Scripture be used to help someone understand God’s desire for us?
- What advice would you give to someone who said they just don’t feel close to God?